Flash-cooked in broth.
Atlantic Limpet preparation
- Thawed (control of cooking time).
- Put the limpets in a colander and plunge into hot, (but not boiling hot) chicken broth for 30 seconds.
- The limpets becomes more concave, ('cooked' marker) and it becomes a sauce recipient..
- Softly boiled egg, sweet soja sauce, white soja sauce,(for the salt), ginger, lemon juice, mustard. Grind finely with liquidizer.
- Grape seed oil (more neutral than olive oil), 1 drop of sesame oil. The sauce is bound.
On the plate
- Corn salad.
- Diced Reinette d’Amorique apples or (Granny Smith).
- Tepid or cold limpets.
- Red onion previously dried in the oven and ground the same morning or hazelnuts. Gives crispiness.