Atlantic Limpets preparation
- Melt butter until you obtain a hazelnut colour.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir-fry the limpets.
- Empty immediately to stop cooking process
- Braise parsnips in a little walnut oil.
- Mix and sift.
- Simmer cider and spices and rapadura to obtain a syrupy texture.
On the plate
- Mashed parsnip.
- Thin slices of raw parsnip.
- Stir-fried limpets.
- Cider condiment.
A multitude of preparations and voyages are possible with butter compositions :
- Arugula salad / parmesan cheese for an Italian recipe
- Raspberry butter to bring some acidity to the taste (a lobster/raspberry association works very well).
- Hazelnut butter and raspberries as a garnish.
- Raz el hanout.